21 Nov Careers – Executive Assistant to Co-founder
Job Description: Executive Assistant to Co-founder
Job nature: Permanent Full-Time
The person will work closely with the co-founder and shall provide executive support in a one to one working relationship. The person will act as the nodal point of contact for internal & external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the co-founder. He/She must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. The applicant shall interact/work with people including employees, volunteers, donors, communities, centre authorities, partner organisations, corporate and vendors.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate with other staff members and volunteer leaders to monitor, track and report periodically on the progress / performance of programmes / initiatives
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of management team and staff meetings; summarises the minutes of meetings and follows up on closure of the actionable in a timely manner
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the co-founder including managing appointments, completing expense reports, composing and drafting communication and compiling documents & reports
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on all matters and concerns addressed to the co-founder, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and recommends appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Works closely and effectively with the co-founder to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer”, having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the co-founder updated.
Education Qualification / Experience:
- Any graduate
- Holding a Masters in Business Administration will be an advantage
- More than 3 years of relevant work experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Creative and be able to enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented
- Possess the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, volunteers, external partners and donors
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- High Emotional maturity
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Resourceful, responsible and self-starting
- Reporting to: Co-founder
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: Based on the candidate’s profile
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate
If you’re interested, fill up the application given below or click here to fill up the application form.