29 Oct Careers: Management Executive – Events
Management Executive – Events | Chennai
Job nature: Permanent Full-time
Will coordinate operational activities of Bhumi events; build relationships with vendors and authorities.; Will work collaboratively with other members of the respective Event team, including employees, volunteers, and partners, to accomplish overall organisational objectives and priorities.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for all logistics on Projects/Events, like Venue permission and scheduling activities and vendors’ management.
- Coordinate with all vendor for the operational side of the events.
- Provide Input and support on the development of project plans, coordination of key events within the plan and the administration of key milestones and meetings
- Work directly with local authorities to ensure smooth execution of event (ex. permitting, law enforcement and Traffic, parking plan, etc.)
- Work with events team and determine audio visual needs and any other on-site logistics for events
- Planning, Coordination, procurement, production and delivery of events within budget.
- Communicate and maintain timelines and priorities events
- Develop strong partnerships with vendors to build consensus and align goals and activities
- Complete logistics management
- operations delivery
Education Qualification / Experience:
- Any Graduate / Post graduate, MBA would be given preference
- More than 2 years of relevant work experience (Event management, business development, marketing, sales, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Reasonable understanding of the non-profit sector, marketing, and event management
- Ability to work under pressure in a changing environment
- Good negotiation, presentation, and public speaking skills
- Expert level is written and verbal communication skills in English. Verbal communication in Hindi would be an advantage.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Sensitivity and empathy with the vision, mission, values and programmes of Bhumi
- Comfortable with extensive travelling
- Reporting to: Project Manager – Events
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: Up to Rs.3.6 lakhs p.a. based on the candidate’s profile
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate
If you qualify and are interested to take up the role, please fill up the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process.