30 May Careers: Manager – Catalyse
Job Title : Manager – Catalyse
Location : Chennai
Job nature : Permanent Full-time
The Manager (Catalyse) will be responsible for managing, coaching and developing the team of volunteers to ensure efficient and smooth functioning of all civic initiatives. The manager will have overall strategic and operational responsibilities for the programme including identifying volunteering opportunities and execution of activities.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Promoting a strong culture of volunteerism and civic responsibility among citizens, especially youth and children
- Oversee, report the efficient and effective day-to-day operations, volunteer mobilisation and delivery of the projects
- Provide support to the volunteers to envision the goals for their cities/projects and the required guidance to meet the same
- Partnering with similar organizations and identification of various volunteering opportunities.
- Plan and execute large campaigns like Daan Utsav, Bhumi’s events like CarniVol etc.
- Build systems to support the execution of the projects in the best possible manner with a focus on continuous learning, improvement and rapid growth.
Preferred Education Qualification / Experience:
- Minimum one year experience in project management is preferable
- Prior experience in the non-profit sector would be an advantage.
- Prior volunteering experience is mandatory.
- Any Graduate
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to drive outcome oriented plans through the team’s collective effort
- Good influencing skills , people engagement, networking and listening skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills– English, Hindi and Tamil.
- Good computer knowledge and MS office skills
- Highly resourceful team-player, who is self-driven
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Willingness to travel – locally and nationally.
- Reporting to: Co founder, Bhumi.
- Expected Age: Below 30
- Scope: Full time, Willing to work flexible hours
- Remuneration: Rs.2,40,000 – Rs. 3,60,000 per annum
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate
- Minimum commitment: Two Years
If you qualify and are interested to take up the role, send in your resume along with a brief note on your aptitude for interest in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org