04 Aug Careers: Manager – Event Marketing & Fundraising
Job Description: Manager to Lead – Event Marketing & Fundraising
Job nature: Permanent Full-time
Will champion marketing initiatives of all Bhumi events; build relationships with corporates and relevant communities; raise sponsorship and maximize participation; Will work collaboratively with others members of the respective Event team, including employees, volunteers and partners, to accomplish overall organisational objectives and priorities.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Strategise, and execute marketing initiatives and communication campaigns for Bhumi events
- Building relationships with corporates and relevant communities to increase sponsorship and event participation.
- Draft sponsorship proposals and agreements; develop and sell new partnerships and sponsorships; renew existing sponsor contracts.
- Collaborate with communications team on promotions
- Suggest and implement strategies for improving participant and audience engagement and growth during events
- Act as a liaison with event sponsors to ensure fulfilment of all sponsorship benefits in accordance with their agreements.
- Develop and manage relationships with media outlets to get our events featured and grow audience on these platforms.
- Coordinates event-specific duties within defined timelines and established expense budgets.
- Sponsorship: contribution raised, number of sponsors
- Partnership: percentage of cost saved
- Community and corporate relationship: No. of registrations through channel
Education Qualification / Experience:
- Any Graduate / Post graduate in Marketing management would be given preference
- More than 2 years of relevant work experience (fundraising from Corporates, business development, writing proposals, grant applications etc.) Freshers with exceptional aptitude for the profile are also welcome
- Prior work experience in non-profit sector would be an advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Reasonable understanding of the non-profit sector, fundraising and donor relationship management
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills, combined with the ability to work under pressure in a changing environment
- Good negotiation, presentation, and public speaking skills
- Very strong networking and interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including corporate sponsors, partner organisations, staff and volunteers
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Sensitivity and empathy with the vision, mission, values and programmes of Bhumi
- Resourceful, responsible and self-starting
- Reporting to: Co-founder
- Expected Age: Below 35
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: Up to Rs.6 lakhs p.a. including performance incentives based on the candidate’s profile
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate
We are looking for someone who is committed to Bhumi for at least three years. If you qualify and are interested to take up the role, send in
1. a brief note / cover letter on your aptitude for this role
2. current remuneration and expected remuneration
3. your resume to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process.