06 Jun Careers: Programme Manager (Catalyse)
Job Description: Programme Manager (Catalyse)
Location : Chennai
Job nature: Permanent – Full time
Promote a strong culture of Volunteerism and civic responsibility among citizens, especially corporate employees and youth.
The Manager (Catalyse) will be responsible for managing, coaching and developing the team of volunteers and employees to ensure efficient and smooth functioning of all civic initiatives nationally. The manager will have overall strategic and operational responsibilities for the programme including identifying volunteering opportunities and execution of activities towards the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Partnering with corporates, colleges and similar organizations to identify, manage and execute various volunteering opportunities.
- Oversee day-to-day operations including, volunteer mobilization, delivery, reporting of the programme.
Preferred Education Qualification:
- Minimum three years’ experience in project management and leading teams is preferable
- Prior experience in the non-profit sector would be an advantage
- Prior volunteering experience is mandatory
- Any Graduate
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to drive outcome oriented plans through the team’s collective effort
- Good influencing skills , people engagement, networking and listening skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills– English, Hindi
- Good computer knowledge and MS office skills
- Highly resourceful team-player, who is self-driven
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Willingness to travel – locally and nationally.
- Reporting to: Co founder, Bhumi
- Expected Age: Below 35
- Scope: Full time, Willing to work flexible hours
- Remuneration: Rs.3-6 lakhs per annum, negotiable based on candidate’s profile
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate
- Minimum commitment: Two Years
If you qualify and are interested to take up the role, send in your resume along with a brief note on your aptitude for, interest in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org