About This Project
Daan Utsav, India’s festival of giving also known as Joy of Giving week is celebrated in India every year from October 2-8. In 2017, over 60 lakh people across 200 cities participated in this event by doing acts of giving; this included over 1,000 companies, 1,000 NGOS and over 1,100 events organised across the nation.
You can also join the celebration by
- Volunteering for an event – Sign up here
- Organising volunteering activities like a clean-up in your organisation/community – Sign up here
- Organising collection of utensils or stationery for under-privileged children – Sign up here
- Creating a fundraising Campaign for education – Click here
- Donating for the education of under-privileged children – Click here
Why should you be a part of it?
- Experience the Joy of Giving and be a Changemaker
- Develop leadership skills by organising events
- Get certified and recognized for your exceptional work
- 80G tax exemption all online donations