02 Feb #BHUMILENS – Photo Story Contest
What does volunteering with Bhumi mean to you?
Capture your emotions as one photo OR a photo-story in the form of a collage of four original photos! Remember: these photos must reflect Bhumi’s work, and your association with the organisation.
Send in your entries by March 6, 2016
Bhumi Lens – Contest Rules
- Photos can be taken through any digital Camera or through a Mobile phone
- Images should be in .jpeg format only with a minimum resolution of at least 5 megapixels
- The photographs should not have any borders, logos and watermarks
- Original size / resolution image should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject BhumiLens_<Photo Title>
- The name of the image should also be BhumiLens_<Photo Title>.jpg/jpeg
- Only one photo should be sent in one email, multiple separate emails can be sent
- EXIF details of the photographs must also be attached in case of DSLR photos
- The photographers should warrant to the organizers on the ingenuity in the ownership of the photo and thereby entitle the organizers with the right to future ownership of the same
- Participants will receive a response with detailed instructions on sharing on social media and tagging Bhumi, the same has to be done to complete the submission
- The photos will be judged based on the composition, relevance to the theme and creativity.
- Special prizes will also be given for the photos with the highest engagement in each social media channel
- The decision of the judges will be final & binding