26 Jul Careers – Executive Secretary
Job Description: Executive Secretary
Job nature: Permanent Full-Time
The person will work closely with the leadership and shall provide executive support in a one to one working relationship. The applicant shall interact/work with people including employees, volunteers, donors, communities, centre authorities, partner organisations, corporate and vendors.
Primary responsibilities include broad variety of administrative tasks but are not limited to:
- managing appointments & agenda
- drafting & managing communication
- completing expense reports
- compiling documents & reports
- Following up appropriately
Education Qualification / Experience:
- Any Graduate.
- Proven experience (1-2 years) as executive secretary or similar administrative role will be an advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Resourceful, responsible and self-starting
- Reporting to: Co-founder/Executive Director
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: Rs.2.5-3 lakhs per annum
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate
If you’re interested, fill up the application given below or click here to fill up the application form.