06 Jun Careers: Programme Lead (Catalyse)
Job Description: Programme Lead Catalyse
Location: Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Kolkata
Job Nature: Permanent Full-time
Promote a strong culture of volunteerism and civic responsibility among citizens, especially corporate employees and youth. The Programme Lead (Catalyse) will be responsible for day to day execution of all civic initiatives in their respective city.
- Partnering with corporates, colleges and similar organizations to identify, manage and execute various volunteering opportunities.
- Oversee day-to-day operations including, volunteer mobilization, delivery, reporting of the programme.
- Prior volunteering experience is mandatory
- Any graduate
Knowledge, Skills and abilities:
- Ability to drive outcome oriented plans through the team’s collective effort
- Good influencing skills , people engagement, networking and listening skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills– English, Local language
- Good computer knowledge and MS office skills
- Highly resourceful team-player, who is self-driven
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Willingness to travel – locally
- Reporting to: Programme Manager, Catalyse
- Expected Age: Below 30
- Scope: Full time, Willing to work flexible hours
- Remuneration: Rs. 2.5 – 3.5 Lakhs per annum, based on candidate’s profile
- Expected joining date: Immediate
- Minimum commitment: Two years