24 Nov Careers: Training Lead (Community Programme)
Job Description: Training Lead (Community Programme)
Job Nature: Permanent Full-time
The lead will be responsible for all the training and support provided to the associates and the tutors. He/she will work closely with the associates, programme manager who will manage the associates and the overall operations of the project. He/she will also engage with the core team in long term planning and structural improvements. Click here to read more about Bhumi’s Ignite Community programme.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Strategise, design and execute training plans for associates
- Strategise, design the training plan for tutors and implement the same with the support of associates
- Ensure ongoing support for tutors & associates
- Constantly identify needs, collect feedback and improve trainings
- Develop and groom the training abilities of associates
- Design systems for on-going Monitoring, Evaluation and reporting of the impact of the programme
Preferred Education Qualification / Experience:
- Minimum two years experience in planning and execution of training and supporting trainers (Preferred)
- Minimum one-year teaching experience (preferably in a differentiated classroom)
- Experience of having worked in or with a community directly (Preferred)
- Any Graduate or post-graduate
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to drive outcome oriented plans through the team’s collective effort
- Good people engagement, networking and listening skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (essential), Tamil (essential) and Kannada (good to have, not essential).
- Good computer knowledge and MS Office skills.
- Emotional maturity to empathize with the perspectives/needs of team members
- Highly resourceful team-player, who is also self-driven.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: Negotiable, based on the candidate
- Expected Joining Date: Dec 2017
- Location: Chennai
- Minimum commitment: Two years