Job Description: Business Analyst/Product Owner
Job Nature: Permanent- Full-Time
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identifying and initiating projects/Enhancements; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies
- Provide and support the implementation of Bhumi projects solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying the needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes and new responsibilities
- Support system conversions, upgrades, enhancements
Preferred Education Qualification / Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
- Prior experience in the non-profit sector or in volunteering would be an advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Willingness to travel – locally and regionally (occasionally)
- Minimum commitment expectation is two years with Bhumi.
- Data analysis – Must have proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of Indices, fundamentals and analytical data.
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: 7.0-9.0 lakhs p.a. CTC
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate
- Reporting to: Co-Founder
- Location: Chennai
We are looking for someone who is committed to Bhumi for at least three years. If you qualify and are interested to take up the role, fill up the form below