Job Description: Manager – Online Fundraising (Digital sales & marketing)
Job nature: Permanent Full-time
The Manager will oversee the growth of online fundraising and engagement programs by executing effective strategies and techniques to involve the volunteering teams and other stakeholders within and outside the organisation. The Manager will provide coordinated leadership for digital fundraising and engagement activities, developing and implementing marketing strategies to support fundraising across the organization. The ideal candidate should be able to exercise good judgment in dealing with donors & online fundraising platforms, with strong written and verbal communication, presentation and networking skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish digital fundraising and engagement initiatives to acquire, renew and retain donors.
- Plan and organise online events leading to fundraising for the organisation.
- Connect and engage with volunteers to educate and inspire them towards fundraising for the organisation.
- Mentor & build teams within the organisation to support online fundraising ideas and implementation. Work with volunteer leaders to train and groom them towards building such teams.
- Manage relationships with online fundraising platforms and educate internal teams on its usage and utilities.
- Research and implement innovative ways of bringing new donors on board using digital tools.
- Work with communications team to curate engaging content for organisation’s website, social media etc that could lead to online fundraising.
- Donations raised online from retail donors
- Donations raised online from recurring monthly donors
- Volunteer fundraisers activated
Education Qualification / Experience:
- At least five years sales, fundraising or customer service experience preferably on online channels and platforms.
- Experience working with volunteers & in the development sector would be an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Reasonable understanding of the non-profit sector, and donor management
- A strong hold on online fundraising and fundraising trends
- Ability to create, edit excellent digital content with a strong understanding of what makes a great user experience and drives fundraising.
- Exceptional communication skills & ability to influence.
- Knowledge about online events, ability to involve influencers and known celebrities to scale impact of such events.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including donors, staff and volunteers
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Sensitivity and empathy with the vision, mission, values and programmes of Bhumi
- Resourceful, responsible, and self-starting
- Reporting to: Executive Director/Co-founder
- Designation: Manager
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: Up to Rs.10 lakhs p.a. including performance incentives based on the candidate’s profile
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate
We are looking for someone who is committed to Bhumi for at least three years. If you qualify and are interested to take up the role, fill up the form below