Job Description: Program Associate ( Right to Education)
Job Nature: Permanent Full-time
Assisting the team in implementing sec 12(1)(c) of the Right to Education act across India, increasing fill rates of seats available through RTE and improving the efficiency of implementation. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are committed to the cause of providing sustainable access to legislated rights to the underprivileged communities.
Goal: Maximise admissions through RTE among underprivileged communities across India.
Role Overview: The Associate will have overall operational and logistical responsibilities for the programme including identifying potential beneficiaries, volunteers, partners, promotions, and end-to-end execution until children get admitted.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Recruit, mobilise and engage volunteers/ partner NGO’s/ corporates across India and facilitate sustainable access to legislated rights to the underprivileged communities.
- Campaign management system – Address and return beneficiaries calls received through our helpline number by effective volunteer engagement.
- Manage operations – Designing and conducting campaigns within the budget allocated and ensuring that the goals are achieved with respect to the number of applications and enrolments.
- Develop contents and assist the team in online promotions.
Preferred Education Qualification / Experience:
- Fresher / minimum one-year experience in project management and working in a team is preferable
- Prior experience in the non-profit sector/government officials would be an advantage
- Prior volunteering experience is preferable
- Graduation in social work is preferable
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Go-getter, ability to strategize and implement outcome-oriented programme with relevant resource teams
- Strong documentation and analytical skill to create strategies and analyse data
- Good influencing skills, people engagement, networking and listening skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Tamil
- Willingness to travel – across the state of Tamilnadu
- Reporting to: Manager – Right to Education, Bhumi
- Scope: Full time, Willing to work flexible hours
- Remuneration: 15,000 to 20,000 p.m (based on the skill/work experience)
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate
- Minimum commitment: Two years
We are looking for someone who is committed to Bhumi for at least three years. If you qualify and are interested to take up the role, fill up the form below