Job Description: Project Mobiliser – NDLM Centre
Location: Selaiyur (Chennai)
Job Nature: Full-Time (1 year)
The mission of National Digital Literacy Mission – NDLM is to provide digital literacy to every Indian. Making one person in every family digitally literate is one of the integral components of the Prime Minister’s vision of “Digital India”. The executive shall mobilise children, youth and adults for benefiting from the programme at the digital literacy centre through consistent campaigns, meetings and house visits.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- The Project mobiliser should be able to connect with the community people, leaders and relevant government bodies.
- Mobilising children, youth and adults from the community for the programme
- Ensure the centre adheres to the programme deliverables in a timely manner.
- Conduct meetings in communities to create awareness on digital literacy and mobilise them for the programme
- Provide periodic reports to the management on the progress and outcomes
Preferred Education Qualification / Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good influencing skills, people engagement, networking and listening skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Tamil.
- Highly resourceful team-player, who is self-driven
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: 1.20-1.56 lakhs p.a. CTC
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate
- Location: Selaiyur (Chennai)