Description: Programme Associate – Ignite, Communities
Nature: Permanent Full-time
Associate shall collaborate and work alongside our existing employees,
volunteers and community tutors. Team spirit and the ability to build a good
rapport with colleagues, tutors and the community are very important. Main
responsibilities would include ensuring smooth day-to-day running of assigned community
- Lead and help in the execution of the
programme in the assigned centres
- Ensure every centre adheres to the programme deliverables
in a timely manner.
- Monitor the centres regularly and ensure the
needs of the centres are met immediately.
- Provide training and support to the tutors to
make classes effective and learning enjoyable for the children.
- Engage the children, parents and tutors in
planning for the growth and increased community ownership in the centres.
- Provide periodic reports to the management on
the progress and outcomes
Preferred Education Qualification / Experience: Any
Graduate or Post Graduate preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Good influencing skills, people engagement, networking
and listening skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
in English and Tamil.
- Emotional maturity to empathize with the
perspectives/needs of team members
- Functional computer knowledge and MS office skills
- Highly resourceful team-player, who is
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: 1.8-2.4 lakhs p.a. CTC
- Expected Joining Date: immediate
- Location: Chennai
If you qualify and are interested to take up the role, please fill up the form below or click here to fill up the application.