13 Sep Intern – Web development
We are currently seeking an experienced Web Developer. This new, internship will help create/improve the online presence for Bhumi. As part of the nascent team, the Web Developer will build, develop and maintain the websites and blog.
A successful candidate will have excellent project management skills, the ability to meet tight deadlines and the communication skills to convey technical information to non-technical staff.
This position will work 10-12 hours weekly between September 15th – December/January 15th.
- Develop, integrate and maintain website and blog structure, pages, online forms and calendars
- Advise on design and development of new website
- Research, track and understand new online technologies to provide technical leadership
- Format content and optimize images
- Integrate online sites with social media platforms
- Set-up and track analytics for website, blog, etc.
- Set-up and evaluate SEO for website, blog, etc.
- Minimum two years web development and online marketing
- A background in computer science or equivalent web development experience
- Experience in not-for-profit preferred
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience working with web security applications
- Familiarity with Photoshop
If you are interested email us at Aparna AT bhumi.org.in