31 Oct Internship Opportunities: Computer Project
We require enthusiastic people as interns, who have interest in basic computer (class 9) and are willing to devote a few hours daily in order to help us in creating a curriculum that will have a lasting impact on the child’s education.
Areas of Internship:
- Translation – Translation of content – English – Tamil OR English – Hindi OR English-Marathi OR English-Kannada. Needs to come to the office once in a week but can work from home otherwise. Daily updates to be provided over phone/mail
- Curriculum Development – Research online and update our syllabus for the next academic year. Converting books to more student/volunteer friendly. Will be supported by the Kanini curriculum team. Can work from home. Daily updates over phone/mail
- Activity Book – Creating an activity/practice book for kids based on the syllabus.
- Technical Support – We would require support in updating our software and repairing our systems spread across the city. Would involve travelling within the city.
As an intern, you will be working with our City coordinator in all the below mentioned areas
- Recruitment Drives – Conduct recruitment drives at colleges in Coimbatore to recruit volunteers for teaching and non-teaching opportunities. The process would involve pitching to organisations, recruiting campus catalysts & orienting interested volunteers.
- Refresh – Refresh is Bhumi’s short term volunteering opportunities. This project is in its incubation stage. Fields of work : Environment/Healthcare/Education/Events/Fundraising
The intern will work closely with the City coordinator to develop the project by meeting with partner NGOs to study their model, presenting to corporate companies and colleges to recruit volunteers, and developing the project as a whole.
Please write to us on [email protected] and we will get in touch with you soon.