Staying home during this lockdown has been hard on all of us. And we believe that there has to be a better way to deal with this situation.
In tune with this thought, we are launching Lockdown Showdown -an online solo dance competition, initiated by deStep. The event is centred around the theme, “Don’t lock yourself down. Your home is your show-town.”
There are 2 major categories to choose from,
Each category has 3 sub-categories based on age,
Important Note: Please wait once your payment is done, you will be redirected to the registration form.
Note: The proceeds from this event will be invested in furthering Bhumi’s COVID relief efforts.
Rules: All participants’ videos will be posted on Instagram, which is the official platform for the competition.
Self-Taught Category: The winners will be chosen based on the jury’s decision in addition to the number of likes their video receives.
Professional Category: The winners will be chosen by a panel of judges.
1. The dance format is solo and each participant can post only 1 video.
2. The time limit for the dance video is 60 seconds.
3. The video format should be only *Portrait*.
4. The size of the dance videos should not exceed 200 MB.
5. The participants must ensure decent video with good audio clarity. Editing or the usage of after-effects software is prohibited.
6. The video should be original and filmed during the quarantine period and from home (Bonus points for using the theme – LOCKDOWN)
The last date for registration is 14th June 2020.
Bhumi’s decision is final and no correspondence is entertained under any circumstance. Bhumi has the sole and absolute right to close and extend the contest by any time frame at our discretion without any prior notice. Bhumi also holds the right to disqualify any participant, if found to be violating the rules.
Rewards & Recognition:
For more information,
Call: Priyanka – 9361191959 | Ankit – 86678 46737
WhatsApp: Krishna – 8582959231 | Prakash – 8056648730