Media4Change is a voluntary initiative by Bhumi to support other NGOs in Public Relations and Communication.
Volunteer Service Partnerships offered
- Creative partnership: To support with creative, design requirements
- Event promotion partnership: To support specific events in creative, design requirements and promotion.
- Training Partnership: To help set up and train a volunteer team within the NGO to work on Public Relations and Communication.
- Creative needs of NGOS supported -Posters, Brochure, Banners, Video, etc.
- Media4Change volunteer team works with many NGOs, so it has a standard response time. Refer the below table to understand the timeline for respective requirements.
|Creative Type||Timeline ||Note|
|Posters||4 Days||Specific content and dimensions to be the given by the requestor while submitting the request|
|Standees, Brochure, Banners, Standees, Frames etc.||7 Days||Specific content and dimensions to be the given by the requestor while submitting the request|
|Video||Deadline will be fixed depending on the requirement, priority and other existing priorities.||Content & Inputs to be the given by the requestor while submitting the request|
Event Promotion Partnership:
- Promotion for the entire event will be planned and executed by the Media4Change team with the inputs from the NGO
- The NGO should assign a SPOC connected to the event to work with the Media4Change team
- The promotions will be done only on the social media profile of the same NGO.
- Media4Change volunteers will help setup & train a separate volunteer team within the NGO to work on Public Relations and Communication.
- The NGO should assign a SPOC connected to communications to work with the PR & Communications volunteers and the Media4Change team.
- Bhumi logo will be added to the NGOs site with the agreed Partnership title
- Media4Change will have partial ownership over the created team.
For support or queries reach out to
Jamal | 86674 15770 | [email protected]