1. Please choose your registration carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile no. that you can access regularly, since this will be our primary means of communication for and throughout the event.
2. Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email address should add this email id [email protected] to their address list.
3. We will be sending regular updates to the Email/Mobile number you have provided in the registration form this should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk SMS service provider.
4. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the participants.
5. All participants need to carry one valid ID proof (PAN, Aadhar, DL) on the event day.
6. Helmets will be given to participants on a first come first serve basis. Helmets have to be purchased if the limited stock is exhausted by others.
7. You are aware that cycling long distance is an extreme sport and might be injurious to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in the Bhumi Cyclation 2018 –Delhi event and do not hold the organizing committee or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
8. You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
9. You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
10. You agree that Bhumi shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
11. You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
12. You also agree to stop cycling if instructed by the event director or the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers.
13. You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
14. You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Bhumi or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
15. You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force major or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone/modify the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
16. Cyclists must follow traffic regulations during the event and are recommended to stay off the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and traffic regulations.
17. For any reason you cannot turn up on event day, no refund of any form will be given.
18. If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent / guardian of the child and that he/She has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
19. We request total co-operation from cyclists in this regard.